System Scaffold Training Course
Venue: Nationwide and can be delivered at your site using the system you are using. Alternatively, at our facility at on Conway Industrial Estate, Skull House Lane, Appley Bridge, Wigan WN6 9DW
Cost: Dependent upon your requirements.
Duration: 1 Day to 2 Days dependent on your requirements.
Who Should Attend: Anyone who wishes to increase their knowledge and awareness of any system scaffolding.
Course Overview: We will provide training on all available systems. All system scaffolding courses are bespoke to your needs and can include basic to advanced inspection, design training to specification or training to safely erect, alter and dismantle product specific systems. All training is provided in accordance with the Manufacturers Recommendations
- – Introduction & Welcome
- – Course Aims & Objectives
- – Basic Product Information and Manufacturer’s Instructions
- – Legal Overview – Health and Safety
- – British & European Standards
- – Guidance and Industry Standards
- – Component Range
- – Bracing Requirements
- – Ties, Stability and Tie Patterns
- – Loading & Duties
- – Access Towers
- – Independent Tied Scaffolds (including returns and hop-ups)-
- – Birdcage Access Scaffolds
- – Loading Towers
- – Methods of Access and Egress
- – Scaffold Inspection in Practice
- – Temporary Works Design
- – Test Paper (Theory)
- – Summary & Close
Training Method: Theory with discussion. PowerPoint presentation, practical demonstration.